Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Perfect Marriage

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: I will choose my own bride!
Father: But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.
Son: Well, in that case...OK.

Next Day. Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father: I have a husband for your daughter.
Bill Gates: But my daughter is too young to marry!
Father: But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Ah, in that case... OK.

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President: But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!
Father: But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.
President: Ah, in that case... OK.

This is how business is done!!

1 comment:

  1. Wondering who is the "father" to bring Fremont and the A's together?

    ReplyDelete